If you are confused about choosing the right Napoleon BBQ grill, this article is for you. We went ahead and did some legwork to help you identify which Napoleon Grill to buy from the available ones in the market, suiting your unique requirements. This list has been made after consulting with grillmasters & experts who know their job well.
Among the many grilling companies in America, Napoleon Grills rule the market. These grills are known for their build quality, durability, advanced grilling features, engineering & aesthetic designs.
This article will help you get a general idea of the features of different models of Napoleon Grill in the market. We have only included the models that are generally considered the best in the market.
What are the factors to consider before buying a Grill?
Before we discuss the best Napoleon Grills in the market, let’s have a sneak-peak into the factors that have to be considered before buying one.
- Gas, Charcoal, or Pellet Grill?
Decide whether you need a Gas, Charcoal or Pellet Grill? Remember that there is no right or wrong answer to this question. While gas cooks the meat faster, charcoal makes it taste better. Though most BBQ enthusiasts would suggest one over the other, we believe it is more of a personal choice.
- Type of Grill Burner
Choose a grill with a burner that can achieve at least 12,000 British thermal units to facilitate faster cooking. Else you can choose one with an Infrared burner.
- Choose a grill with shelving.
While this might not seem important, a sturdy shelving can come in handy to hold the meat and ingredients before it goes on the grill.
- Grill Space
Experts suggest that you would need 100 square inches of grill space per person. Do the math and figure out how much grill space your family would need. We would suggest a grill space of around 600 to 900 square inches.
These are the basic factors you should consider before purchasing a Napoleon Grill. The other important factors to consider are warranty, Built-in-lights, heat dissipation, and many more.
It is important to note that you would need additional accessories like a smoke box, good quality tongs, spatula, BBQ Mitts, BBQ, Brushes, Grids & Grates, and others before you start grilling.
We suggest you visit Barbecue Parts Depot for authentic Napoleon Grill accessories.
Are you planning to buy a new Napoleon Grill because your old one is broke?
is it because you can’t find spares for your old one?
Choosing the right Napoleon Grill for your requirement
Please note that the below list is in no specific order but rather a one that gives the reader some information on the best Napoleon Grills available in the market.
We will divide this section into two based on the fuel that goes into the grill and look at the various products available under each category. We will also have a look at the Built-In Napoleon grills in the market.
Napoleon Grills with Gas as fuel
- Napoleon Prestige Pro 500 Propane Grill – For Big Families
- A big-sized Grill with a grill space of 17.75 x 28 inches. It can effortlessly cook 31 burgers at a time.
- Four stainless steel tube burners in the grill can achieve up to 48,000 BTU's and the infrared side burners can attain 14,000 BTU's. The infrared rotisserie burner in the grill is ideal for high heating searing & slow spit roasting.
- The grill is known for its aesthetically appealing design and also the LED on the control knobs allows diverse color options.
- This model is also available in the Natural Gas variant.
- 2. Napoleon Rogue 425 Propane Gas Grill – For Small Families
- Napoleon's Rogue 425 model is ideal for small families and has a grill space of about 425 square inches that can accommodate 26 burgers at a time.
- The grill houses four burners that can deliver 42,000 BTU heating capacity. Combined with the iconic sear marks on the grill, these burners ensure even heat dissipation, better heat transfer and faster cooking.
- Rust-resistant firebox backed by a 15-year warranty.
- Foldable side shelves make it easier to store and give you extra space while cooking.
3. Napoleon Travel Q Pro 285 Propane Grill – An Ideal Travel Companion
- As the name suggests, this model has a slimmer size that makes it an ideal travel companion on an outdoor trip. It has a cooking area of 14.5 x 21.25 that lets you cook 17 burgers at a time.
- The iconic sear marks on the grill with two burners that generates 12,000 BTU ensures faster cooking and even heat dissipation.
- Rust-resistant firebox backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Built-in foldable side shelves with integrated towel and utensils holders.
Napoleon Grills with Charcoal as fuel
If you are someone who prefers traditional charcoal grilling, here goes the list of Napoleon charcoal grills that you can consider.
- The Napoleon Professional Freestanding Charcoal Grill
- The Napoleon Charcoal Professional Grill has a built-in cooking area of 18 x 33.5 inches that lets you cook 37 burgers at a time.
- Well-engineered design lets you add a fresh load of charcoal to the grill and keep the cookout going. The adjustable charcoal beds and air vents make heat management easy.
- Durable and beautiful stainless-steel construction makes it ideal for any outdoor environment.
- A charcoal powered rotisserie burner is an added advantage.
- 2. The Napoleon 22" Pro Charcoal Kettle Grill
- An aesthetically appealing kettle grill that offers 21.5 in cooking space, enough to cook 22 burgers at a time.
- Adjustable cooking height & masterful airflow management provide precise temperature control.
- Ideal for small families, especially during short outdoor trips or parties.
Built-In Napoleon Grills
- Napoleon Built-In Lex 605 Propane Gas Grill
- This model is a permanent fixture to your outdoor space area with an infrared bottom and rear burner. The grill offers 850 square inches of cooking area that can accommodate 30 burger patties simultaneously.
- It has three bottom burners, one rear burner & an infrared side burner. There is also an Accu-probe thermometer that tells you the temperature of the enclosed space.
- This model works only with propane gas. If you use natural gas cylinders at home, you can use other variants of this model.
Which one to choose from this list?
If you are a potential buyer looking forward to buying a Napoleon Grill, there are certain things you need to be clear on. The most important of them is to be clear about your requirement from the Grill. Do you want a permanent, freestanding, or portable grill? Then comes the number of members in your family? What fuel are you planning to use?
The grills mentioned in this article are some of the best variants available on the market. It would be best to keep in mind that you might have to spend a little more to procure the grilling accessories. It is better to have a clear idea of how much you would want to spend on the grill.
Suppose you need more information on BBQ Grills, head on to our website. You can also reach out to us; in case you have any queries on BBQ grills. We will always be happy to help you.