This extra-long Brazilian-style BBQ kabob skewer is excellent for larger food allocations. More significant in size than the average skewer this stainless steel (34-inch overall) kabob skewer has a 6-inch IPE hardwood handle attached by rivets and comes with a 1-inch wide blade. Designed to make sure your larger portions of meat or veggie don't spin while cooking over an open flame.
This kabob skewer has two options, the standard skewer is made with 15 ga. (about 1/16 in. thick) stainless steel, and the heavy-duty skewer is 12 gauge (about 7/64 in. thick) stainless steel.
- Each Skewer is sold separately
- Large Brazilian-style barbecue skewers
- Easy-to-grip IPE hardwood handle
- These skewers feature an extra long heavy gauge stainless steel blade which is secured in a strong riveted wood handle.
- Caution: the tip has sharp edges on both sides of the stainless steel, use with care and caution, if injured, seek medical treatment